We are seeking a Account / Relationship Manager with aggressive client focus.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Develops, manages and improves client / intermediary relationships:
- Develops a strategy and executes short and long term plans which identify (new) marketing and sales opportunities and (new) products and services, for different markets
- Seeks and recognizes sales opportunities and positions compliant products and services in alignment with tax advisors’ solutions and client needs based on value added fees
- Prepares client proposals and closes the sales in accordance with Amicorp’s policies and guidelines to assure business growth
- Develops, expands and maintains multiple, solid relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Identifies new clients and approaches them
- Builds and maintains strategic business relationships with clients
- Acts as liaison between client / contact and Domiciliation Offices in all jurisdictions
- Obtains documentation (due diligence, supporting documents) as needed by the Account Manager and/or Accounting Officer if needed
- Handles pricing, invoicing and collection
- Sources, develops and analyzes customer needs to establish a customer-intimate business environment, proposes and implements turnkey solutions
- Conduct regular review and analysis on Client portfolios
- Shares client requests and follows up with Account Managers, Accounting Officers, Team Leader and/or Legal Assistant
- Follows up with team members regarding timely delivery.
- Increase knowledge and understanding of the client portfolio and focus on cross-selling within the portfolio
- Stays informed on relevant tax & legal developments and informs (potential) clients about Amicorp’s capability towards achieving the optimal solution.
- Understand the offering of the other business units and ensure that opportunities for cooperation are proactively pursued
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of client portfolios / products with Amicorp
Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with Management.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Degree/Post graduate degree in Business, Accounting or Law
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a professional company management firm advising and handling a portfolio of clients (Big 4 Audit experience or In-house Accounting for MNC prefered)
- Some International Tax exposure although decent grounding in Singapore tax is acceptable
- Keen on project management
- The individual needs to be comfortable communicating and dealing with international clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in a second language (e.g. Bahasa, Mandarin, etc...) will be desirable
- Good team player and interpersonal skills