Manages client companies; coordinates legal, administrative and banking activities for companies. Promotes (new) products and services, and tries to obtain additional work from clients as well as referrals to new clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform legal and management work of client companies
- Fully understand the client’s activities and make sure that any action taken is consistent with the company’s activities and purpose within the legal and economic framework for the company
- Obtain additional work from clients as well as referrals to new clients
- Assure a systematic approach to potential clients in the markets we are active in
- Follow up on incoming correspondence and ensure that deadlines are adhered to and that clients are notified if deadlines can not be met on time
- Main contact person for clients
- Promote (new) products and services
- Manage companies and ensure that all information in the client files is correct and up-to-date
- Assure that all correspondence is signed in conformity with the signatory authority list
- Responsible for the timely preparation of annual financial statements, profit and loss statements and tax return in coordination with the (S)CAO
- Assure that companies are capitalized, and that the management agreements are available in the clients’ files
- Solve payment problems, as well as collection of outstanding invoices
- Ensure that “Know Your Customer” rules are adhered to and that client operates within the framework
- Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration, and banking of client companies with the (S)CAO
- Initial screen of new clients/new operations
- Ultimately responsible for the quality of the client files
- Comply with all internal procedures regarding the correct use of automated programs for recording all required client and company data.
- Provides suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Macanomy entry, Time keeping, maintaining accounts.
: Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Management skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent commercial skills
- Excellent presentation and computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, decision making & time management skills.
- Detail-orientated & Results oriented
- Education at University level (law, economics, Masters in Business Administration) or equivalent, and/or extensive experience in company management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Turkish or Russion would be pre